Young Water Fellowship Program
The Young Water Fellowship Program aims to empower young leaders from low and middle income countries to implement projects to tackle water, sanitation & hygiene (WASH), water pollution and water scarcity issues, by offering them an intensive training program, seed funding grants for their projects, and mentoring support by senior level experts during one year.
- Be 18 to 30 years old at the time of the application
- Have a water project idea to contribute to the solution of a WASH (water, sanitation and hygiene), water pollution or water scarcity problem
- Be a resident from this list of low and mid income countries
- Be the founder or co-founder of the project idea you’re proposing
- The project must not have been implemented yet, although new phases of pilot projects are accepted
- Be able to attend a workshop in Belgium in November 2017, and cover your personal costs from your residency to the airport and back (the rest of the travel expenses are covered).
- Be able to cover your visa expenses (we will provide Invitation letter).
- Be able to communicate in English (intermediate level at least).