Project Manager for the EU-GIZ Adapting to Climate Change and Sustainable Energy (ACSE Project
The EU-GIZ Adapting to Climate Change and Sustainable Energy (ACSE Project) is looking for a highly motivated candidate for the Solar, Biogas and Climate Early Warning System Project manager position to be based in Port Vila. Ni-Vanuatu candidates only should apply for this position.
Key Function Include:
- Management of the implementation and allocated resources (allong side GIZ staffs and DoE staffs) of the Solar, Biogas and CLEWS
- Maintain in an efficient manner incoming and outgoing communication with GIZ staffs and GoV. Stakeholders.
- Coordinate Budget deliverables of the Solar, Biogas and CLEWS
- Timely and coordinated response to Stakeholders
- Efficient and up to date filling system
- Record and maintain discussions and decisions of the ACSE project component
- Technical assistance to the Department of Energy, Vanuatu Meteorology & Geohazards Department, Department of Livestock and other key stakeholders
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
• Advance University degree in Energy Management, Natural sciences or similar field
• At least 3 years of professional working experience in similar project management position
• Extensive experience as a long term or short term project manager with focus on capacity building and process orientation with Government and non-Government partners.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered which will be commensurate with experience and qualification.
All application must include a Cover Letter, PSC Application Form, Curriculum Vitae, References and Certificates.
For more enquiries please liaise with the Department of Energy, Ministry of Climate Change & Natural Disaster by phone 25201 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications to be address to the Director of Energy; C/: The Department of Energy, Ministry of Climate Change & Natural Disaster, PMB 9067.No 2 Area Port Vila, Vanuatu and NOT later than 4:30pm 15th October 2016