Greenpeace Assistant Campaigner
Greenpeace is advertising for an Assistant Campaigner (3 Month Contract) position. If you, or someone you know may be interested, please apply and/or share within your networks.
Applications close on September 10th.
Human Resources Administrator (Mon-Wed)
Greenpeace Australia Pacific
We’re looking for a budding change-maker; someone who can hit the ground running and play a pivotal role in the coordination and implementation of our climate campaigning. You will be called upon to ensure the smooth running of projects, respond to external developments/opportunities, provide strategic creativity and, ultimately, help our Program team ignite masses of people to act together to win a healthy planet.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing and implementing campaign strategies and tactics
- Maintaining networks and relationships with relevant stakeholders, partners and allies
- The preparation of reports and research briefs
- Generating engaging and purposeful content for use across digital channels.
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for a passionate, dynamic individual with:
- Experience in campaigning, community organising, or political lobbying
- An understanding of campaign strategy and both online/offline tactics
- Strong project management skills with the ability to maintain tight deadlines; and
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
Australia and the Pacific are unique and precious environments. We’ve got a beautiful climate, rich oceans, vast forests and healthy food. Yet all of this is under threat. Greenpeace takes action to protect our natural home, now and for the future. We investigate and expose environmental abuse, hold decision-makers accountable, promote effective solutions and inspire others to create positive change.
What We Can Offer You
As a Greenpeace employee, you’ll be part of an important program of work to stop climate change, save the ancient forests and protect our world’s oceans, earth and sky.
As well as a chance to match your career to a compelling cause, Greenpeace offers employees a supportive, safe working environment and a genuine work/life balance.
Greenpeace is committed to personal development, with great opportunities for workplace learning and career progression.
We also offer:
- You get to work in a team of skilled, dedicated digital troublemakers determined to disrupt the status quo
- You get to use your skills for good; engaging and motivating everyday folk to take action for the planet
- You will have the independence and scope to experiment, innovate and advance the aims of the team
- Greenpeace can guarantee a flexible work environment, friendly and helpful co-workers.
*Salary – $69,516.35 per annum + superannuation.
Greenpeace is an equal opportunity employer with a longstanding commitment of providing a work environment that respects the dignity and worth of each individual. We recognise and value the benefits and strengths that diversity brings to our employees and the whole organisation and we thrive in an environment that encourages respect and trust.
How To Apply For This Role
Greenpeace welcomes and values diversity of people, cultural experiences and perspectives. We actively encourage applications from all corners of our global society.
To apply for this role please submit a CV (of no more than 3 pages) and a separate Cover Letter (of no more than 1 page) detailing your suitability for the role.
Note: Not all responsibilities and competencies listed in the Job Description need to be addressed; it is left to the discretion of the applicant which to focus on.