Climate Network Coordinators
Climate Network Coordinators: 1 year contracts
Oxfam seeks enthusiastic and inclusive Network Coordinators to facilitate a range of issue based networks across Oxfam’s programs (Climate Change Adaptation, Disaster Risk Reduction, Resilience and Governance Leadership Accountability). The positions will increase collaboration and knowledge sharing amongst NGO practitioners and with other stakeholders including the government. You will have:
· Strong inclusive facilitation skills
· Experience coordinating diverse stakeholders
· Experience organising workshops and events
· Analytical and report writing skills
· An understanding of how to integrate principles of gender equity into program work
To apply: please contact Rebecca Crosby by email at email@example.com to request the specific application form for the role you are interested in and a detailed position description. Only applications submitted on the application form will be accepted. Only short listed applicants will be advised of the outcome.
Applications close Friday 31st July 2015
Oxfam promotes equity and diversity and encourages Ni-Vanuatu applications.