Business Resilience Coordinator
The Vanuatu Chamber of Commerce & Industry (VCCI) is the peak body representing the Vanuatu’s businesses to ensure effective private sector representation in advocacy, policy making processes, and relevant business training and business development activities in Vanuatu. VCCI is seeking a suitably qualified and experienced person for the position of Business Resilience Coordinator for its Employers Trade Promotion Resilience Unit.
Key responsibilities are summarized as follows:
• Establish a Vanuatu business disaster and resilience network leading to the Vanuatu Business Resilience Committee (VBRC);
• Implement a communication strategy and share best practice and support increased functionality and content on VCCI’s website;
• Strengthen private sector engagement in disaster risk management and climate change;
• Create strategic partnerships and identify opportunities for collaboration through the Vanuatu Business Resilience Committee (VBRC), and the Vanuatu Employers Organisation (VEO);
• Strengthen the capacity of the businesses to engage in disaster risk management and climate change;
• Embed the private sector into disaster risk management and climate change structures; and,
• Ensure the sustainability of the activities initiated through resource mobilization.
Read More in the attachment