ADRA Vanuatu is seeking a suitably qualified and motivated Ni Vanuatu for the full time role of Accountant.
The successful applicant will be responsible for all financial aspects of the ADRA Vanuatu office and will provide effective accounting services and financial support to the admin and project teams.
At minimum the applicants should have:
- A tertiary qualification in accounting or business.
- Prior work experience.
- The ability to work well under pressure and to meet stringent deadlines.
- The ability to foster and maintain effective working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- A strong work ethic, with the ability to work autonomously, employ initiative and engage others.
- Computer Fluency (Both MS Office & accounting software systems).
- Proficiency in English.
- Christian faith commitment.
- Commitment to the ethos, values and mission of ADRA Vanuatu.
This position reports to the ADRA Vanuatu Country Director and will be located at the ADRA Vanuatu office in Port Vila. Remuneration and benefits will be according to the ADRA Vanuatu Wage Scale.
For additional information or to request a copy of the job description please Phone 25500 or email email@example.com.
Applciation letters addressing the selection criteria and resumes (including contact details for three referees) are to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to Accountant Position, ADRA Vanuatu. P.O. Box 85, Port Vila.