Oxfam Governance Leadership & Accountability (GLA) Partner Coordinator
Governance Leadership & Accountability (GLA) Partner Coordinator
Fixed term to July 2018
Oxfam seeks a talented and inspiring GLA Partner Coordinator to coordinate support to Oxfam partner organisations and to manage all funded partner relationships. The intended support is to build the capacity of partner staff so they can effectively manage their organisations and implement their work.
You will have:
- At least five years’ experience working in program management and/or organisational development
- High level skills in monitoring, evaluation, accountability and learning
- Experience of working with, supporting and strengthening capacity of civil society organisations
- Experience in all aspects of the program cycle,
- Experience in facilitating workshops and meetings
- Proven analysis and reporting skills and experience in developing communication materials
- An understanding of gender equity and how to integrate principles of gender equity into program work
Financial management and language skills in Bislama and English are essential.
To apply: please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request the application form for the role and a detailed position description. Only applications submitted on the application form will be accepted. Only short listed applicants will be advised of the outcome.
Please note that this is a re-advertisement and previous applicants need not apply.
Applications close at 5pm, Friday 28 July, 2017
Oxfam promotes equity and diversity. Our vision is that of a Ni-Vanuatu led and managed program. We encourage applications from Ni-Vanuatu women and men.