NGEF Project Manager Vacancy
Job Title: Project Manger, National Green Energy Fund
Term: 1 year, may subject to renewal based on a satisfactory performance
Annual Salary: VUV 2,504,880
Location: Port Vila
Any interest person who wishes to apply for the position must possess the following qualification, skills and experiance:
- A bachelor and higher degree in business, public finance, economic, law, or significant project/fund management or consulting work;
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in project management, preferably at finance and climate sector in Vanuatu.
- Demonstrated past working experience in project/program management and fund management as well as development of dissemination/marketing materials to stakeholders.
- Ability to meet deadlines whilst assuring quality of work.
- Excellent analytical, financial and communication skills.
- Local knowledge of Vanuatu climate and financial market, regulatory/legal framework is a strong plus
- Proficiency in both spoken/written English, French and Bislama
Both male and female are encourage to apply for the position.
To get a copy of the job description for this position and any other related information can be obtained from the Department of Energy of the Ministry of Climate Change on Tel 33425 or email email@example.com.
All application should include an application letter copy of qualifications and Curriculum Vitae.
All applications are to be addressed to the Director, Department of Energy. PMB 9067, Port Vila.
Application should be received no later than 4.30pm on Thursday, 14 September, 2017.
More Details in all 3 languages attached below