Adaptation Finance Fellowship Programme (AFFP)
After the first successful kick-off of the Adaptation Finance Fellowship Programme (AFFP) beginning of 2017, the FS-UNEP Collaborating Centre for Climate & Sustainable Energy Finance and the Thailand Development Research Institute (TDRI) have opened the second call for 18 fellowships for professionals from developing and emerging countriesfor the AFFP – Linking Research, Policy and Business, funded by the International Development Research Centre (IDRC).
Fellowships (September 2018 – February 2020) include:
- Participation in a Frankfurt School Development Finance e-Campus online certification course for climate adaptation professionals, the “Certified Expert in Climate Adaptation Finance (CECAF)”.
- Participation in workshops and academies in Frankfurt and Bangkok, as well as webinars.
- Access to a mentorship programme and tutoring with internationally recognised experts in climate & adaptation finance.
- Networking with other fellows and experts from around the world.
- Researchers only: non-refundable grant to conduct research on climate adaptation finance and publication opportunities.
- Business / Policy only: participation in academies on leadership skills in Frankfurt.
All activities during the AFFP are free of charge. More information and the application form are available athttp://www.adaptation-fellowships.org
For more information on the Certified Expert in Climate Adaptation Finance (CECAF), offered by Frankfurt School Development Finance e-Campus, please refer to the following website:http://www.fs.de/e-campus